How to Invest:
First you have to select a farm of choice to invest, add it to your cart and follow the process up to the end in order to send us your order. We will contact you back in order to finish the transaction. At this point you will be a sponsor of the farm for minimum of 2 farm cycle. At the end of the farm cycle stipulated, you will receive a percentage of the profit after the sales of harvest and also your initial investment capital.
How to pay:
Click on the farm you want to invest, select the number of farm units you want sponsor and click on “ADD TO CART” icon. You will be directed to another page to “check out” your order and to agree to the terms and conditions stated. After that select the payment options of bank transfer option which would require you to use your bank token to complete the transaction.
BRITAM Farms has provided insurance cover for all existing farm projects, so that in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sponsor’s capital can be refunded. The insurance covers only the initial investment capital, it does not cover the return after harvest.
BRITAM Farms has a team of Agric professionals and technical partners whose primary responsibility is to ensure that our farms follow standard farm management practices whilst employing the most modern farming techniques, improved seedlings and modern farm equipment; to ensure that we have the best farm yields. We however are not ignorant of the peculiarity of the sector in which we operate, therefore we have taken adequate measures by insuring all our farm projects to mitigate against any unforeseen risks that could lead to loss of the sponsor’s capital.
LEGAL AND REGULATORY INFORMATION
BRITAM GLOBAL VENTURES is a limited liability company, owners of BRITAM FARMS, registered in Nigeria (registration number RC 1425992 with its address at 6 Castlat Avenue, Amikanle, Alagbado Lagos Nigeria and Farm address is 1, Jadroc Road, Off Okpe Rd, Igarra Akoko Edo Nigeria.
◦ The Sponsor will receive periodic updates on the status of the farm by email.
The updates are also available on your profile on the Platform. You are expected to
review all notifications, updates, and reports from Britamfarms.com as they represent
a record of information pertaining to your sponsorship contribution during a farming cycle ◦ You are entitled to request for a physical visit to your sponsored farm, however, you must provide us with at least 1-week notice to schedule a visit ◦ At the beginning of a farming cycle, you will be expected to pay costs related to the lease of land for farming, seedling/livestock, fertilizers, maintenance costs, and the cost of supervision and administration. All costs are included in your sponsorship contribution ◦ You agree that by sponsoring a farm, your contribution is tied and unavailable for the entire duration of the farming cycle and cannot and will not be refunded until the successful completion of a farming cycle. ◦ Any profits from a successful farming cycle of a Sponsor’s farm are remitted to the investor when the produce is harvested and sold (i.e. upon completion of the farming cycle) ◦ You acknowledge that you do not own any of the farms cultivated and are only entitled to the proceeds of any farming cycle you participate in.
SPONSOR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Representations and warranties are statements and promises made by you to the Company, which we rely on as being accurate in our dealings with you. You make the following representations and warranties to us at the time of agreeing to these Terms and every time you use the Platform or Services, including the time you are matched to a Loan Agreement; 1 you are over the age of 21 years; 2 you are of sound mind and have the capacity to enter into these Terms and be matched to a farm; 3 all personal information that you provide about yourself is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge; 4 you hold a bank account in Nigeria in your own name and will use this account to transfer money to our account when you sponsor a farm and to receive refunds of contributions made and profits earned; 5 you will only ever sponsor with your own money unless you are authorised on behalf of a third party (“Third Party”) and we agree that you may act on behalf of that Third Party. 6 you are not using any illegal funds or attempting to launder by sponsoring a farm 7 if you are registering or accepting these Terms on behalf of a legal entity such as a company, trust or partnership, you are legally authorised to do so and we may request evidence of such legal entitlement (by way of a copy of any document which shows the valid and subsisting authorisation);and 8 you are not breaching any laws or regulations that are applicable to you or any company, trust or partnership upon whose instructions you are acting.
ACCESS AND USE
◦ Where we discover that the Platform is being used to launder money or for any suspicious transactions, we have an obligation to report your activities to the relevant authorities without recourse to you.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK
◦ Where a Sponsor contributes in a currency other than the Naira, foreign exchange gain or loss and fluctuations in currency rates may have an impact on the profit made on such contribution by the Sponsor. ◦ All profits on contribution shall be converted and returned in Naira based on the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) official exchange rate. The Sponsor therefore enters into any transactions in currencies other than the Naira at their sole risk and shall bear all responsibilities for any gains or loss as a result. ◦ Unexpected changes in currency exchange market conditions may have an impact on the extent of profit the Sponsor would be exposed to such as when there is an upward or downward movement in the relevant rates. ◦ The Sponsor understands and is able to assume the risk of loss associated and agrees to be liable for any resulting deficit this might have on contributions made or profits earned.
TERM AND TERMINATION
◦ Except as otherwise terminated in accordance with the provisions below, these Terms shall commence on the date you register to sponsor a farm with the Company and shall remain valid and binding for as long as you have outstanding sponsored farming cycles. ◦ These Terms may be superseded by any amended Terms. ◦ These Terms may be terminated by you provided that you have no outstanding sponsored farming cycle. Notice of termination must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org ◦ These Terms may be terminated by the Company at any time without notice.
Subject to the Terms of Insurance and any insurance claims settled, you agree that the Company has no obligation to reimburse or indemnify you for any cost, loss or liability which you incur as a result of the failure of a farm to yield according to expectations You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, any farmer, and all our other agents or sub-contractors, against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred as a result of: 1 your fraudulent or illegal use of the Platform, the Services or the Website; 2 your negligence or any default by you of any of these Terms or the terms of any Loan Agreement to which you are matched; 3 any inaccurate or incomplete information that you have knowingly provided to us; 4 your allowing any other person to access your account either with your permission or as a result of your failure to keep your username and password private; 5 any service that you have offered, whether with or without our permission, to another third party using our Platform, Services or Website; 6 any claim made against you for actual or alleged infringement of the Company’s Intellectual Property Rights or any actual or alleged infringement of a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights arising out of or in connection with the Services or your use of the Platform
This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement, which cannot be settled, by mutual agreement/negotiation within 30 days shall be referred to arbitration by a single arbitrator at the Lagos Court of Arbitration (“LCA”) and governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Cap A10, Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The arbitrator shall be appointed by the Parties, where Parties are unable to agree on the choice of an arbitrator, the choice of arbitration shall be referred to the LCA. The findings of the arbitrator and subsequent award shall be binding on the Parties and may be enforced through a Nigerian court of law. Each Party shall bear its cost in connection with the Arbitration.
This Agreement shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Parties submit to Arbitration and waive any objections based upon venue.
◦ If you have any question regarding this Agreement, or comments about the Site or its contents should be directed to email@example.com